Power Mix Protect – New standards for health and safety
Power Mix Protect – A new, training-free formula with reduced hazardous substances & classification compared to standard Polyurethanes.
The continuous development of our 2K-PUR Power Mix series has generated a VIP innovation in the field of adhesive technology.
Power Mix Protect sets new standards in terms of workplace health and safety. Due to the reduced labelling classification according to CLP/GHS safety packaging can be reduced ( i.e. gloves) for DIY markets. Also there is no ISO training required.
Power Mix Protect is a system for dynamically demanding, high strength bonds, which need to retain some flexibility whilst maintaining a high degree of mechanical strength, with an outstanding application consistency.
Power Mix Protect is the ideal solution for repairing, gap filling, sealing and bonding, as it builds a solid plastic material after hardening. In general, a 2K-system always stands for controlled and fast cure and makes bonding independent from surrounding temperature, humidity and bead thickness.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Non Toxic
- Free of labelling for H351 / R40
- Easy clean handling, non dripping, shapeable
- Suitable for end consumers
- Extremely fast controlled cure (from the inside to the outside)
- Cures independent of surrounding temperature, humidity or bead thickness
- Steadfast bonds, permanently flexible
- Non sag
- Good weathering and ageing resistance
- Reworking like sanding, drilling and threading within 15-30 mins.
- Overpaintable after approx. 60 mins.
- Free of solvents and other VOC’s
- Resists water, oil, petrol, solvents, acids and alkalines
- Adjustment of Shore-hardness and work times possible
- Good impact resistance
The product has been selectively launched already and is available in a 1-2 minute version in 50ml cartridges now. Please contact us for further information via firstname.lastname@example.org